- RT @clarerishbeth: "I wanted to create a space that made me one step closer to home." The Secret Gardens Of Syria's Refugee Camps http://t.…
- @gardenhero @Littleashgarden health and safety Simon - hope when you lifted that behemoth you had yr steelies on!
- Thank you Gilmorton Garden club for being such a lovely audience - hope you enjoyed the evening as much as me!
- RT @RatedPeople: Our ambassador, @TobyBuckland answers some of your gardening questions from his nursery in Exeter - http://t.co/3XJL5u6hh5
- RT @NigelDunnett: @TobyBuckland Pls RT we're making an amazing beautiful new city public garden & need votes to make it happen! Vote at htt…
Hello! Autumn is here again and much of our small but perfectly-grown bareroot range is ready to despatch. Also new for autumn 2014 is my range of bespoke metalwork hooks, milk churns and gorgeous Indian florist-carts - take a look here.
Don't forget we also have plenty more potted plants in our Devon Plant Centre which never make it onto the website so it's always worth calling us to see if we have what you're after.
If you're coming down to Devon this autumn or winter and planning a visit, we're easy to find. From the Exeter turnoff on the M5 just follow the brown signs to Powderham Castle and once there head for Powderham Country Stores. We're open seven days a week, all year-round.
Our popular Christmas Fayre is on Saturday 6th December. We'll be getting all festive with carols and mince pies and it's a great way to stock up on gifts, decorations and order your fresh table-centres while getting away from the city-centre crowds. Everyone is welcome and parking is free. Put the date in your diary!
What Else: Free Delivery on orders of £70 and over.
Our Click & Collect Service - order and pay online and pick up your plants from The Plant Centre.
Gardeners' Coffee Morning - twice monthly at the Plant Centre. Places go quickly so do call to book your place on 01626 891133. Tickets cost £7 each or £13 for two and include light refreshments. Starts at 10.15am.
How to Find Us: From Exeter/M5 follow the signs to Powderham Castle/A379 coast road near Exeter - see the map here or phone us for directions on 01626 891133. The Plant Centre (please note the nursery isn't open to the public except on special open days) is open 7 days a week, 9am-5pm. We hope you can pay us a visit!
Toby's LatestRead all news
We're delighted that three wonderful gardeners Bob Flowerdew, Christine Walkden and Jim Buttress will be joining us for Toby's Garden Festival next May.
Exhibitor Information - we are now taking bookings for Toby's Garden Festival on 1-2 May 2015 at Powderham Castle in Devon
It's harvest time again and we're celebrating with Toby's annual Pumpkin Competition when we're encouraging you to bring along your home-grown gourds and see if you can win a prize! New attractions this year include a Pomona Apple Press - bring your apples for juicing - plus a drop-in pottery workshop and a willow workshop where you can broomsticks and spiderwebs!
Toby's Allsummer Strawberry is now back online. Buy 3 plants for just £10....