- @jonsnowC4 if NHS wasn't paying to settle vexatious litigation it could pay Dr's & nurses properly. Ban no-win-no-fee #lawyerparasites
- Happy Birthday J!!!! https://t.co/IiUG4qTM71
- This is a big big tent - like @The_RHS Chelsea Great Pavilion but louder ... & more herby https://t.co/fDLy3QSqRQ
- 21 pilots in 5 minutes https://t.co/V0SbU4Du78
- With the BBC again - tunes & flowers for the BIG weekend .... ooh it's Tom Odell https://t.co/53f1WWMEzH
Welcome! Come and visit our Plant Centre at Powderham Castle near Exeter - we are seven days a week or shop with us online. Our Plant Centre is known for our superb range of locally-grown bedding, perennials and unusual shrubs, how well we care for our plants and our trustworthy advice. There’s always someone knowledgeable about gardening to answer your queries. The patio bedding season is now in full swing and we are fully stocked with beautiful locally grown pelargonium, begonia and petunia, and much more, as well as herbs, fruit and veg plants. If you want us to refill your baskets, please bring them in from any time now up until the middle of June. We also run courses and workshops every month of the year, including Toby's popular Gardeners' Coffee Mornings, usually on the third Tuesday and Wednesday of the month. Please see our Events page for topics.
We have just run our third successful Garden Festival on-site at Powderham Castle where we were joined by some of the West Country’s finest nurseries and expert gardeners, including Jo Swift and Christine Walkden. The dates for next year are Friday 28th and Saturday 29th April 2017 - get the dates in your diary now! See tobygardenfest for more details.
From autumn you can shop online for our range of homegrown herbaceous perennials and shrub roses, available until March as bareroot. Delivery costs £10 for up to 20kg or you can click and collect from us at the Plant Centre.
Find us by following the brown signs to Powderham Castle on the coastal road A379 between Exeter and Dawlish in the village of Kenton. We hope to see you soon!
Open 7 days a Week
9am - 5pm Monday - Saturday
10am - 5pm Sunday
Telephone: 01626 891133