- So ends a wintry day though Teasing Georgia doesn't know it... Still full of fragrance too @DAustinRoses https://t.co/tmWHwvvCDf
- So pleased with Zeal Giant Nerines. Such a shocking pink and still more to come! https://t.co/11Rwsj4Uzq
- @PeterG_Weather @stridingedge @ChristineWalkd Ah Peter - always the optimist & nothing like frost for making mud look good!
- RT @ChristineWalkd: @jean_jullien @TobyBuckland Thoughts and prayers go out to France
- RT @jean_jullien: Peace for Paris https://t.co/ryf6XB2d80
Welcome! Come and visit our Plant Centre at Powderham Castle near Exeter seven days a week or shop with us online. Our Plant Centre is known for our superb range of locally-grown bedding, perennials and unusual shrubs, how well we care for our plants and our trustworthy advice. There’s always someone knowledgeable about gardening to answer your queries. We run courses and workshops every month of the year, and 2016 will be our third year of our Garden Festivals on-site at Powderham Castle and Bowood House in Wiltshire. At Powderham on 29 and 30 April 2016 we will be joined by some of the West Country’s finest nurseries and expert gardeners, including Jo Swift and Christine Walkden and the Festival will once again be at Bowood House & Gardens on 4 and 5 June. See tobygardenfest for more details.
From autumn you can shop online for our range of homegrown herbaceous perennials and shrub roses, available until March as bareroot. Delivery costs £10 for up to 20kg or you can click and collect from us at the Plant Centre.
Find us by following the brown signs to Powderham Castle on the coastal road A379 between Exeter and Dawlish in the village of Kenton. We hope to see you soon!
Open 7 days a Week
9am - 5pm Monday - Saturday
10am - 5pm Sunday
Telephone: 01626 891133