- RT @tobygardenfest: ANNOUNCING TOBY BUCKLAND'S SUMMER GARDEN FESTIVAL DATES 2016 @Bowoodhouse - Sat 4th & 5th June! http://t.co/IYvhYsBtb7
- RT @tobygardenfest: ANNOUNCING TOBY BUCKLAND'S SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL DATES 2016 @PowderhamCastle - Fri 29th April & Sat 30th April! http:/…
- Some of the best for bees... Asters Monche, Helen Picton Little Carlow & yellow Hellianthus LemonQueen http://t.co/FnfaJYzknL
- RT @GardenerFinch: New #Devon society hails common or garden herbs @FiReddaway @herbsocietyuk @tobybuckland http://t.co/cBH9e4A4Ak http://…
- RT @herbsocietyuk: Herb Soc President @TobyBuckland cut first turf of new herb garden at @gardenorganicuk today. Pic via @GwennethH http://…
Welcome! Visit our Plant Centre at Powderham Castle near Exeter seven days a week or shop online. Our Plant Centre is known for our superb range of locally-grown bedding, perennials and unusual shrubs, how well we care for our plants and our trustworthy advice. There’s always someone knowledgeable about gardening to answer your queries. We run courses and workshops right through the year, as well as our Garden Festivals at Powderham and Bowood House where this year we were joined by some of the West Country’s finest nurseries and expert gardeners, including Christine Walkden and Bob Flowerdew. Watch this space for news on our 2016 GardenFests!
From autumn you can shop online for our range of homegrown herbaceous perennials and shrub roses, available until March as bareroot. Delivery costs £10 for up to 20kg or you can click and collect from us at the Plant Centre.
Find us by following the brown signs to Powderham Castle on the coastal road A379 between Exeter and Dawlish in the village of Kenton. We hope to see you soon!
Open 7 days a Week
9am - 5pm Monday - Saturday
10am - 5pm Sunday
Telephone: 01626 891133