- RT @FightForCoombe: pl have a look at the #SAVEALLOTMENTS debate with @TobyBuckland @SaraJaneTrebar @Saralimback @gardenorganicuk http://t…
- @jmbrame1 Me too - in fact I talk of little else! All good in Devon - if ever yr passing... Tx
- @jmbrame1 I was thinking of you & the fun we had with our friend peat when I bumped into Mel & her holidaying brood. Whatarethechances! Tx
- RT @herbsocietyuk: Members - don't forget to sign up for @TobyBuckland Presidents Day Devon 5th Sept. See our mag for details or email info…
- RT @simonwaugh: @PiracyPromo @pixiemama100 @TobyBuckland @DevonLife @EngRivieraMag @radioRedwards @rivierafm @WhatsOnSouthDev http://t.co/t…
Welcome! Visit our Plant Centre at Powderham Castle near Exeter seven days a week or shop online. Our Plant Centre is known for our superb range of locally-grown bedding, perennials and unusual shrubs, how well we care for our plants and our trustworthy advice. There’s always someone knowledgeable about gardening to answer your queries. We run courses and workshops right through the year, as well as our Garden Festivals at Powderham and Bowood House where this year we were joined by some of the West Country’s finest nurseries and expert gardeners, including Christine Walkden and Bob Flowerdew. Watch this space for news on our 2016 GardenFests!
From autumn you can shop online for our range of homegrown herbaceous perennials and shrub roses, available until March as bareroot. Delivery costs £10 for up to 20kg or you can click and collect from us at the Plant Centre.
Find us by following the brown signs to Powderham Castle on the coastal road A379 between Exeter and Dawlish in the village of Kenton. We hope to see you soon!
Open 7 days a Week
9am - 5pm Monday - Saturday
10am - 5pm Sunday
Telephone: 01626 891133