- RT @GrowingDevonSch: @TeleGardening @UGRnews great to see us mentioned in the w.end edition as part of the @tobygardenfest with @TobyBuckla…
- RT @handmadeshed: Getting ready to show our beautiful sheds @powderhamcastle @tobygardenfest @TobyBuckland look 4ward to a great show! htt…
- RT @GardnerandHill: We're getting ready for you! Organised chaos! @tobygardenfest @TobyBuckland @powderhamcastle http://t.co/B26ea64RUB
- RT @potterandy: I've been working hard in the garden for @lizpotter123 . I'm too old for this. @TobyBuckland please have a word with her!?
- RT @SueTaylor8: @TheAGTeam @tobygardenfest @TobyBuckland we'll be there! #lookingforinspiration
Welcome! Visit our Plant Centre at Powderham Castle near Exeter seven days a week or shop online. Our Plant Centre is known for our superb range of locally-grown bedding, perennials and unusual shrubs, how well we care for our plants and our trustworthy advice. There’s always someone knowledgeable about gardening to answer your queries. We run courses and workshops right through the year, as well as our Garden Festival on 1-2 May where will be joined by some of the West Country’s finest nurseries and craftspeople and expert Gardeners, including Christine Walkden, Bob Flowerdew and Jim Buttress. Shop online for our range of homegrown herbaceous perennials and shrub roses, available in winter as bareroot. Delivery costs £10 for up to 20kg or you can click and collect from us at the Plant Centre.
Find us by following the brown signs to Powderham Castle on the coastal road A379 between Exeter and Dawlish in the village of Kenton. We hope to see you soon!
Open 7 days a Week
9am - 5pm Monday - Saturday
10am - 5pm Sunday
Telephone: 01626 891133