- @MarianneMajeru5 so sorry - looks like the walls have been bulldozed. Thoughts are with you and sending good vibes too
- RT @JillAgardens: Pulling up brambles, complete with roots, is one of lifes' pleasures 🙂 https://t.co/bcMwqgDX0u
- RT @gerardfinewine: @TobyBuckland ha, even as a @ManUtd fan, I agree @Alexis_Sanchez is world class. Im hoping he has flu next time we play…
- What!? @Alexis_Sanchez not world class says @alanshearer on motd. Pah! I used to get mistaken for Shearer too #untilhelosthislooks
- RT @ChickenStreet: @TobyBuckland either that or you have some hellishly large penduline tits nesting round your way!
Welcome! Come and visit our Plant Centre at Powderham Castle near Exeter - we are open seven days a week, 9am-5pm week days and Saturday and 10am till 5pm on Sundays. Our autumn-winter range of bareroot perennials will be online shortly and of course offering our usual excellent value for money and good quality.
Our Plant Centre is known for our superb range of locally-grown bedding, perennials and unusual shrubs, how well we care for our plants and our trustworthy advice. There’s always someone knowledgeable about gardening to answer your queries. The mini cyclamen, pansies and viola are now in stock and if you want us to refill your summer baskets with beautiful winter flowers then please bring them in as soon as possible. We also run courses and workshops every month of the year, including Toby's popular Gardeners' Coffee Mornings, usually on the third Tuesday and Wednesday of the month. Please see our Events page for topics.
We are already working on our fourth Garden Festival on-site at Powderham Castle where we were joined by some of the West Country’s finest nurseries and expert gardeners and will be announcing our list of speakers very soon. The dates for next year are Friday 28th and Saturday 29th April 2017 - get the dates in your diary now! See tobygardenfest for more details.
Bareroots will be despatched soon. Delivery costs £10 for up to 20kg or you can click and collect from us at the Plant Centre.
Find us by following the brown signs to Powderham Castle on the coastal road A379 between Exeter and Dawlish in the village of Kenton. We hope to see you soon!
Open 7 days a Week
9am - 5pm Monday - Saturday
10am - 5pm Sunday
Telephone: 01626 891133